Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Windows is a horrible and unstable operating system

I was going to blog tonight. In fact, I blogged for about 20 minutes in front of the TV before my Windows laptop decided to eat my effort again. Did I learn from the last time? No. I tried to simplify the task - just blog, open another tab to get the caloric content of food right. That's it. No pictures, no multiple tabs, no unknown websites. Nothing. And what happens? Lockup and crash. It's my work laptop, so it relatively current on patches, etc. so why does it crash? Because Windows is horrible, that's why.

If you are ever faced with the option, and you don't buy a Mac over a PC, you've made a horrific, regrettable, and awful consumer choice. Plain and simple. No way to sugar coat that.

So no blog tonight. Not at all motivated to recreate that. Maybe tomorrow.

I hate Windows...

No comments:

Post a Comment